BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Mina Martinez is engaged in community, cultural, and educational opportunities in addition to being a successful small business entrepreneur. A native of Los Angeles, her career in the aerospace industry began with Hughes Aircraft Company in 1980. She pursued educational goals at Loyola Marymount University and was also certified in Professional Meeting and Special Event Planning from Cal State University Long Beach. She is also certified by The Protocol School of Washington as a Corporate Etiquette and International Protocol Consultant in 2009. Mina retired from The Boeing Company after a distinguished 34-year career in the defense and communication satellite industry. She began training high school and college youth groups in personal image and business etiquette. In 2015, she pursued entrepreneurship and founded Prestige Protocol, a woman-owned small business based in Los Angeles, CA.
A Certified Professional in etiquette services, expert in business and dining savvy with over 20 years of experience providing custom, inspirational keynotes, training seminars and consultancy to professional associations, she’s a contributing and an unparalleled, bilingual networker, bi-cultural entrepreneur, and coach. As colleagues and neighbors of different cultures work and live side by side, she fosters business intelligence and strategy with cultural understanding. Mina currently provides protocol and etiquette education programs for all audiences but has recognized the needs of the young adult community. Her courses cover business, social, communication skills, dining with civility, image and etiquette, and cross-cultural awareness essential in today’s changing marketplace.
Today, she has trained over 12,000 individuals globally. Her audiences and clients include business and professional associations, college and alumni groups, C-Suite, executives, entrepreneurs, public utilities, supplier diversity contract providers, subcontractors, existing businesses, start-up businesses (all trades), and celebrities. Mina hosted monthly one-on-one private consultations, workshops, immersions and retreats and presented at national conferences. Her courses range from one-hour sessions to weekend seminars covering: Effective networking, executive dining manners, phone etiquette, the do’s and don’ts of business email, body language cues, professional conduct in the office, travel etiquette.
Most recently, Prestige Protocol was featured on the inside cover of Southern California Life Magazine (Spring Edition: April 1 – June 30, 2021). Mina’s award recognition for youth empowerment and societal impact include:
- Los Angeles Finalist in the Global Woman Influencer Category held virtually from London (2020)
- MESA Schools Program at the University of Southern California “Great Industry Partner” (2019)
- Greater San Fernando Valley Chamber of Commerce “Success in Business” SIBBIES Award for commitment to growth by creating new jobs (2018)
- Hispanic Engineer National Achievement Awards Corporation (HENAAC) Great Minds in STEM
- Community Service Award for Mina’s 20 years of mentoring youth and fellow professionals (2009), supporting activities within the Cesar E. Chavez Foundation as well as the Latino Theatre Company.
- Latina Style Magazine recognized Mina as one of Boeing’s mentors for empowering disadvantaged high school students in the Rio Grande Valley, South Texas (2007)
Do you want to become a Member?
High-ranking officials, actors, actresses of great fame, as well as renowned Leaders and Entrepreneurs from around the world have been awarded for their great achievements through CANADEM USA.
It’s not just courses. It’s your personal study plan. Grow professionally with the most innovative content.